Have you ever wondered where you would go if you were to die today? Let me take this opportunity to share with you how you can be 100% sure you are going to heaven when you die.
Paul said in I Corinthians 15:1-4 ". . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"
Remember, friend, it is not God's will ". . . that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (II Peter 3:9)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
The Bible says in . . .
- Romans 3:10, "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
- Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
- Romans 5:12, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"
- Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
- Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
- Romans 10:9,10, 13, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Where are you going to spend eternity? If you cannot say for sure that heaven is your home, I trust you will accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior right now. Tell Him you are a sinner, believe that He died on the cross for your sins and rose again the third day, and ask Him to come into your heart to save you. Jesus will convict you, cleanse you, and change you. Please make sure you are trusting Christ, and Christ alone, for your salvation.
If you have any questions concerning your eternal destiny, please e-mail me or call me. The information is on our contact page.
Because of Calvary,
Pastor Ron Manuel